How HR Professionals Can Leverage Hiring Tech to Overcome 2022 Hiring Challenges

The world has gone through vast changes in the past few years. Perhaps one of the areas most impacted is the world of work. In fact, at one point, the

Share
3 Ways to Attract Top Talent to Apply for Open Roles

The good news? The job market is recovering. The bad news? The quit rate is still at a 20-year high as of July 2022, with the “Great Resignation” still going

Share
Recruiting Your Recruiters: Tips to Make it a Seamless Experience

Did you know that job postings for recruiters tripled between January 2019 and January 2022? This in-demand role is more important than ever for companies looking to engage the right

Share
What is Data-Driven Hiring & How Can You Leverage Tech to Make the Shift?

In today’s technology-driven world, nearly 44% of businesses have reported that data drives most of their business decisions. While that seems like a large percentage, why aren’t the other 56%

Share
Interviewer Preferences – Bringing Schedulers and Interviewers onto the Same Page

Are your interviewers tired of manually blocking off their calendars specifically for interviews? Are your schedulers frustrated with the back and forth to uncover desirable time frames to coordinate with

Share
I’m a Talent Director at a Multinational Company: How Do I Make Sure Each Country Gets the Same Experience?

With the growth of technology making our world smaller, more and more companies are going global. Today, there are over 60,000 multinational companies controlling more than 500,000 subsidiaries across the

Share
4 Ways to Improve Your Interview Operational Efficiency

The world of technology, especially in HR, is ever-changing. There are constantly new flashy trends, yet many don’t realize that most companies are still working on the basics. In a

Share
Empowering Candidates in a Self-Service World

In today’s fast-paced world, patience isn’t a virtue many have. Instead, we’ve become accustomed to instant gratification. Hence the extreme shift to self-service technology in the past few years. Self-service

Share
Candidate Experience is Important, But What About Your Hiring Managers?

More often than not, managers aren’t thrilled to be interviewing new candidates. Let’s just be frank. Usually, when managers are conducting interviews, it means that turnover has occurred, and they’re

Share
Why Interview Solutions Are Essential in Rebuilding in the New World of Work

Although we’re still living amidst a pandemic, life is beginning to look a little more “normal” again in most places. However, that normal looks entirely different than it did two

Share